Courts are located just behind the Senator's Ridge main gate.
For court information please contact the chairs: .
Absolutely no bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, roller skates, etc. on tennis courts. Only tennis playing on the courts is allowed.
Tennis courts are for residents use only and up to 3 non-resident guests for doubles play. Residents need to carry their amenity tag with them when using the courts. Two resident teams are recognized at this time Alta and K-Swiss who reserve courts for practice and matches.
Courts are be available from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Tennis court reservations are now be handled by ReserveMyCourt.com. This service allows to check on court availability and make reservations from the internet or via a toll-free telephone number.
1. Go to www.reservemycourt.com and click on Player Sign-Up to setup a new player account.
2. Select Senator's Ridge Subdivision as your Home Facility.
3. Enter our Facility Code: 0246
4. Fill in the remainder of you information and click Submit.
5. Login at www.reservemycourt.com or call 1-877-ON-COURT (662-6878) anytime day or night to reserve courts.
Please be aware that all players may have reasonable limits on the length of reservations or on how far in advance they can reserve courts. Courts can be reserved 14 days in advance.