Two swimming pools are located at the entrance of Senator's Ridge, just behind the clubhouse.
LIFEGUARDS ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE HOA BOARD TO ENFORCE THESE RULES
Pool access is restricted to Senator’s Ridge Association members in good standing and accompanied guests, Maximum 5 guest per family.
In case of EMERGENCY CALL 911.
ALL WHO ENTER THE POOL AREA ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- If no lifeguard – Swim at own risk. No solo swimming.
- No playing with the life saving devices.
- Ladders are required to be used to exit pool.
- No running, pushing, dunking, fence climbing or horseplay.
- NO DIVING.
- No spitting, nose blowing, or spouting water.
- No use of loud, abusive, vulgar language.
- Inappropriate behavior or disorderly conduct is grounds for IMMEDIATE dismissal from pool area. If you refuse, you will be given a criminal trespass warning and the Sheriff’s Dept will be called.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent/grandparent/guardian at all times. Exceptions for 14 and 15 year old residents who have satisfied the lifeguard swim tests.
- Shower and rinse thoroughly before entering pool.
- Please keep pool and bathroom showers area clean.
- Rubber pants must be worn over swim diapers on non-toilet trained children. Violation will incur a $50 fine.
- Proper, modest swim attire required (No cut-offs, tank tops, jeans under garments, etc.) allowed in pool.
- No eating in or near pool, NO GLASS allowed in pool area.
- No use of tobacco in pool area, designated tobacco use area is outside fence.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- Hourly 10 minute Safety Rest required for lifeguard.
- Any party of 15 or more (swimmers and non-swimmers) need to get a lifeguard from from the pool management company.
- Only one person on slide at a time, unless it is a parent with a child.
- The landing area should be cleared prior to the next person beginning to slide.
- Prior to sliding only 2 people at a time are allowed in blue standing area at top of the slide.
- No Jumping or running onto the slide.
- No head first sliding.
- Slide feet first only laying on back or sitting upright.
- No standing on the slide.
- Inflatable rings and floats allowed within reason, keep floats under control.
- No horseplay on the steps or landing area.
Family Pool Hours: 9:00a.m. to 10:p.m.
Lap Pool Hours: 9:00a.m. to 10:p.m.
Senior Swim at Lap Pool (50 and Older) 7:00a.m. to 9:00a.m. and 7:00p.m. to 9:00p.m.
Anyone in the pool complex after these hours is in violation of criminal trespass.
AREA UNDER SURVEILLANCE